The how and why of using a heart rate monitor
Posted by Agoga on Tuesday, May 15, 2018
This week it’s Libby & John with you for our live video Q&A series, for quite a general but super useful chat on why you might consider using a heart rate monitor, what it’s useful for and how to get the most out of it. Perfect timing as the run season kicks into gear!
In this chat, Libby and John cover:
- What does having a healthy heart really mean?
- Why a heart rate monitor can be useful in tracking your progress
- How you can use your device to learn to balance your training schedule
- How to wear it and use the technology that supports it
- If you don’t have a monitor, how else can you tell what intensity you’re really working at?
P.S. John will be creating an awesome run program for our Agogians in the lead up to City2Surf this year and is also a kick-ass PT who has a rare few spots available on his schedule at the moment due to just moving to the Bondi bubble, so for those of you who need a little winter boost or a fresh focus, drop him a line at [email protected] to let him know you’d like to have a chat or be kept in the loop!