Our live video Q&A series is based on the questions our community are presenting to us each week and today’s topic is one of those age-old concerns that comes up alllllll the time – when and what should you eat (and avoid!) directly after a workout. Yep, it’s time to talk post-workout nutrition Agogians!
In this chat, Libby and Nic cover:
- What’s more important: what you’re putting in your mouth, or when?
- The importance of post-workout nutrition
- Do you really need to eat during that magic 15-30 minute window?
- Why listening to your body’s hunger cues is important
- Foods to include and avoid in the hour after you’ve just worked out
- The part hydration plays
- The one food you should definitely avoid immediately after you workout