The topic for this week’s live video Q&A series is all about that age-old debate of strength VS cardio and what a good, balanced week of training looks like if your goals are increased health, strength and fitness.
In this chat, Libby and Nic cover:
- What is strength?
- What is cardio conditioning?
- Do you have a specific strength or cardio goal?
- How to structure your week if your goal is general physical preparedness
- Programming for 1-2 times per week
- Programming for a more extensive training week of 3, 4, or more sessions
- Where does general movement like walking fit in?
Click PLAY and find out more!