we love our agogian members!
There is another level within our community that exists for those that commit to their training week in, week out. A level we see as ‘a cut above the rest’.
That’s our Unlimited memberships. We see our Unlimited members as the gold standard in training. It’s why we encourage all our casual members to aspire to this level of commitment.
Frequency and consistency with your training is the secret sauce to crushing your goals. When you love what you do, you want to do it all the time. At AGOGA, we want you to love your training.
Presenting…The AGOGA PERFORMANCE PROGRAM!
- a deep dive into the importance of a structured nutrition plan, rest and recovery, injury prevention and measurement and evaluation
- 5 x ‘8 week’ progressive training cycles per year
- 6 x dedicated ‘progress’ weeks to frequently track and record your ongoing performance
- body composition tracking
- an interactive digital workbook to monitor your results and review your progress
- exclusive invites to regular workshops and seminars held by our coaching staff and local experts in their field and,
- your chance to have your name recorded as one of our TOP 10 Stronger, Leaner, or Faster AGOGIAN’s for 2022!
how does the performance program work?
Successful goals start with a strong mindset. Creating structure to your approach in training is where you start to understand the ‘how’ to your journey. We will support your goals by leaning out what doesn’t work and keep you accountable:
- Know where you are today – set a baseline
- Know what you want – establish a goal
- Know when you want it by – set a date
- Be ‘unflinchingly loyal’ to the process
The process we follow at AGOGA is known as the four phases of progression:
- Phase 1 – Foundational strength
- Phase 2 – Functional strength
- Phase 3 – Relative strength
- Phase 4 – Dense strength
From Phase 1 ‘Foundational Strength’ we will assess the body’s limitations and instabilities to enable us to mobilise areas of the body that require a greater range of motion and strengthen areas that require increased stabilisation.
From the elite to the everyday athlete, the promise is the same, using the four phases of progression you will MOVE and FEEL better with increased:
With support from the AGOGIAN Tribe and community partners:
- Our resident Nutritionist Karen Aroney from ExecFuel™
- Fit Nutrition supplements and vitamins
- LSKD sportswear
- On Running shoes
- Nimbus infrared saunas
- The Calmm massage therapists
- Running Room physiotherapists
- Recoverie therapies
- Juicedlife Bondi
The AGOGA PERFORMANCE PROGRAM runs throughout the year – you can join at anytime and commit to one cycle or turn the idea of a ’10 week program’ into an ongoing healthy lifestyle.