TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by AGOGA (ABN 27 735 098 820). By accessing and/or using this website and related products and services including virtual streaming, you agree to their Terms and Conditions.
- The 10 day trial offer is only available to exclusively new, first time visitors to AGOGA (excludes Class Pass members). You can only purchase the Introductory offer once and in 10 consecutive days. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
- Class Pass members do not have access to the 10 day trial.
- All new members (in studio, outdoor and virtual streaming) are required to sign a pre-exercise health waiver prior to their first session.
Weekly Memberships Direct Debits/Autopays
- Memberships are for a minimum four week term.
- Weekly autopays are valid for one week (7 days) and are activated on your chosen start date, automatically renewing every week. Payment is non-refundable and not transferable between individuals.
- ‘2 Class Weekly membership’ unused class credits cannot be rolled over and accumulated.
- Minimum 7 days notification (one final payment) is required for cancellation of autopay memberships via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 2 days notification is required for pausing autopay memberships via email@example.com. Paused memberships require a minimum one week up to one month, after this time membership will be cancelled.
- If your weekly payment is declined due to insufficient funds or an expired or invalid card your account will be paused. A $3.85 fee will be charged to recover the cost of merchant fees from failed transactions.
- All casual purchases have the following expiry date from date of purchase and cannot be extended:
- Introductory offer – 10 days (from first class booking)
- 1 session – 7 Days
- 10 sessions – 3 months
- 20 sessions – 5 months
- Payment is non-refundable and not transferable between individuals.
Bookings and Attendance
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the gym.
- Class bookings open 14 days prior to class.
- If a class is fully booked please sign up for the wait list. Due to our 10 hour cancellation policy there is movement in classes. Should a place become available you will receive either an email, SMS or push notification. You have 2 hours to accept or decline, if we do not hear from you the spot will go to the next person on the waitlist.
- Double class bookings and multiple waitlist reservations in peak times (eg. morning sessions) are not permitted. This helps provide all members the opportunity to train.
- Out of consideration for the Coach and also for your own safety, the warm-up (and cool down) is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Coaches reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and reserve the right to turn members away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- If you are pregnant or have recently been pregnant we may require clearance from your doctor in order for you to participate in AGOGA classes. Please always inform your Coach if you are pregnant.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Workshops and events must be paid in advance. No refunds available after the commencement date eg. a member cancels during the term of a series of workshops.
- Class Pass members please refer to Class Pass Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling group classes requires 10 hours notice prior to your class start time and 24 hours for a personal training session.
- Casual packs: late cancellations or no-shows will incur a lost paid session.
- Memberships: a $10 late cancellation fee will be charged to no shows and late cancellations within peak times.
- Class Pass members please refer to Class Pass Terms and Conditions.
- Coaches and classes are subject to change without notice. AGOGA reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking.
- Non-Payment: Upon failure to make payment at due date, AGOGA reserves the right to refuse access to the premises until all outstanding fees are paid, suspend Membership and/or terminate this Agreement.
- Payment fees per transaction: Direct Debit/Mastercard/Visa 1.43% + .33c. Amex 3.08%.
- If a payment is declined due to insufficient funds or an expired or invalid card a $3.85 fee will be charged to recover the cost of merchant fees from failed transactions.
- The Member remains liable for all unpaid amounts including failed transaction merchant fees.
Minimum Age: In consideration of safety and security, in studio all members must be 18 years or older, virtual streaming of AGOGA Kids Club is suitable for children aged 5 years and over, and must have the consent of a Parent/ Guardian who by signing the Agreement on their behalf, accepts its terms and on behalf of the Participant and assumes the Participant’s responsibilities under the Agreement.
- Member must at all times act in accordance with reasonable directions of AGOGA and Coaches whilst on Premises and specifically must not engage in any inappropriate, unlawful or dangerous behaviour including threatening, harassing others, damaging equipment, distributing any illicit substances or any other conduct that is improper or harmful to the best interest of the gym or its members and visitors.
- We may terminate your membership if we have reason to suspect that you engaged in the above conduct.
- If you have an infection, contagious illness or physical ailment please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our members and staff.
- You are responsible for using facilities and equipment correctly. If you are not sure how to operated any equipment please ask the Coaches.
- You agree to practice safe hygiene and sanitise/wash hands as soon as you enter the studio, and throughout class.
- You agree to practice safe hygiene and bring your own large towel to class, otherwise purchase at reception.
- You agree to wipe down equipment and mats after class.
By entering into this Agreement, the member acknowledges the assumed risk of injury and waives any liability on AGOGA. Member acknowledges that he or she is solely responsible for the procurance of personal insurance and is liable for any costs relating to any injuries which may occur on the Premises or Virtual streaming. This excludes any injuries which are the result of AGOGA’s gross negligence.
This website agoga.com.au is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
- I agree that AGOGA is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I am present in gym.
- I understand that classes (including virtual streaming) may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- I agree by entering into this Agreement, warrants that you are in good physical condition and have disclosed any medical reason or impairment that might hinder your participation.
- I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against AGOGA or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- By creating an online account or purchasing a class I automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions. I am solely responsible for the activity of my account and will keep my account password secure.
- I acknowledge these Terms may be amended by AGOGA.
Your privacy is important to us. AGOGA acts in accordance with the obligations outlined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Ch